Cruise to Grand Cayman


At the end of June, some of my friends and I went on a cruise to Grand Cayman.  The cruise was supposed to be an Alpha Phi Reunion however some of my sisters couldn't make it. The show continued.  The cruise was for 5 days and 4 nights.  On the first day, I couldn't relax.  I was worried about some deadlines at work. Yes I know, I shouldn't be worried about work but hey, I can't help it. The second day was better and got to relax a bit. We went to Key West and did a few tourist things. We went to the Little White House and I learn some new things about President Harry S. Truman  Here we are having a laugh with President Harry S. Truman.


Third day, we were out to sea so we got to enjoy all of the ship's activities like rock climbing.  I've never done rock climbing before and let me tell you it's hard. I have strong legs but no upper body strength.  I didn't make it to the top but there's always next time.


Fourth day, we got to swim with the stingrays. What an incredible experience!!!!  At first, I wasn't thrilled about swimming with stingrays. They are not cute and look dangerous.  The people from the excursion told us that they are the cats of the ocean. When I heard this I still didn't believe it.  



Once we got in the water, the instructors gave us an overview about the stingrays.  In the middle of the overview, a stingray brushed up against me.  I was freaked out but suddenly I understood why the are the "cats of the ocean." The stingray brushes up against my leg like a cat.  Here I am hold a male stingray. The male stingrays are small.  The females are huge!
Last day, we saw the comedy show by Rondell Sheridan. Super funny guy. He talked about dating, life, and the way people act on cruise ships.



I had such a great time on cruise. I'm working on the video for this cruise and should be up soon.  I'm looking froward to going on my cruise.  I'm hoping to go on the Oasis of the Seas or Allure of the Seas. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gerold Chuchi Unbrellas in Zurich, Switzerland

The Hangover Cruise