One Day in Disneyworld - Magic Kingdom

D-I-S-N-E-Y-W-O-R-L-D ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
This video is about one day in Disneyworld.  You see my friend, Maria and I went to Disneyworld for one day because her tix was about to expire and she didn't want to lose the tix.  So I decided to go with her and spend a day at the "Happiest Place in the World": MAGIC KINGDOM.  We ran around Magic Kingdom like 2 kids high on sugar.  We didn't stop going back and forth between Space Mountain and Thunder Mountain.  By the end of the night, I was sooo exhausted.  I'm definitely not a kid anymore. I hope you enjoy the video. Remember to subscribe and click the "Like" Button.  Thank you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gerold Chuchi Unbrellas in Zurich, Switzerland

Cruise to Grand Cayman

The Hangover Cruise