Cirque De Soleil Totem: Review



My friend, Maria, and I went to see Cirque De Soleil Totem yesterday. The show was amazing!  The costumes, sounds, music, makeup, and designs were incredible.  It's amazing to me how a group of people come together to put an amazing show. 

Through the show I keep on saying "oohhh, "ahhh" and "wow".  Every moment from the uni-cyclers to the people on the bendable beams I always would say "How do they do that?" If I had an opportunity to train with the people I would definitely take it.  I don't think I would last 10 minutes but I would definitely try my best.

My favorite part of the show was the chemistry lab.  The visuals and sound effects flowed smoothly.  Every movement has a sound or beat and it very rhythmic. I wasn't bored and I was constantly entertained. There was always something to see or listen to.

A downfall of the show was that the audience is not able to meet the performers to chat and take pictures. I think a meet and greet would definitely make it more personal.

The video is a quick summary of my thoughts of the show.  I hope you enjoy watching the show.

Overall, the show is fantastic and I definitely would recommend anyone to go watch the show!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gerold Chuchi Unbrellas in Zurich, Switzerland

Cruise to Grand Cayman

The Hangover Cruise