5 Favorite Things of Vegas






My 5 Favorite Things of Vegas, a Las Vegas Travel Guide. I've been to Vegas several times and I feel like this last time I was able to explore and enjoy Vegas. In this video, I share with you my "5 Favorite Things of Vegas".
1. Tournament of Kings - Tournament of Kings is a dinner and show at the Excalibur. It's a great show because it has a lot of swording fighting and jousting and it's live. It's quite entertaining. And the food was not too shabby.
2. Cirque Du Soleil shows - All of the Cirque Du Soleil shows are fantastic. This time around I saw "Ka" and "Love". Ka, to me, was more entertaining, more production, beautiful costumes and set, and the story line was captivating. While Love felt like watching a music video. Still an awesome show but between the two, I love KA more.
3. Grand Canyon - Yes, I know Grand Canyon is not in Las Vegas But if you get tired of clubbing and gambling, then taking a tour to Grand Canyon is perfect for a mini getaway from the getaway.
4. Freemont Street - Freemont Street is filled with street performers, action, lights, and music. In the fact, the overhead play like a music video with cool lights and animation. Can you imagine zipline underneath the overhead while it plays the music? Also, you can't miss out on their world famous zipline called Slotzilla.

5. Las Vegas Sign - Last but not the least, is the iconic Las Vegas Sign. What a perfect way to end your trip by taking a picture at the iconic Las Vegas Sign. If you don'r go, it's like you didn't travel to Vegas.

If you enjoy watching this video, please give it a "thumbs up" and subscribe to my channel. Thank you :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gerold Chuchi Unbrellas in Zurich, Switzerland

The Hangover Cruise

Adventure at Grand Canyon