The Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens



The Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens is one of the attractions at Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. The Conservatory & Botanical Gardens are filled with beautiful trees and flowers. It is said that they change the gardens according to the seasons.
The first time I visited the Bellagio Hotel, I remember walking through the lobby and seeing these bright oranges, browns umbrellas. The lobby area is something that is spectacular. You can sit there for a white and admire these umbrellas. I had never seen a hotel quite like this before and instantly it became one of my favorite hotels on The Vegas Strip. I remember the colors were vibrant. Unfortunately, my time was cut short and had to leave so I couldn’t see everything that the gardens had to offer.


The second time around, I was able to walk around and explore the gardens. The flowers were pink, yellow, and purple and lemon trees. They had displays of butterflies, the sun, the moon, umbrellas, miniature bright colored buildings, and bridges.


Also, in the middle of the room, there was a large Italian-like fountain (Bellagio is done to the liking of Lake Como). I walked around and saw beautiful and unique things. I totally forgot that I was in the middle of the desert. I truly experienced the summer season. They really do manage to capture the seasons. I wonder when and how they start changing the gardens for the new season?


If you ever find yourself in Las Vegas, go and walk around The Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens; it’s free and spectacular. Also, walk around the hotel because the theme for the particular season will be carried throughout the elegant hotel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gerold Chuchi Unbrellas in Zurich, Switzerland

The Hangover Cruise

Adventure at Grand Canyon