Zurich: The cleanliest city I have ever visited






One of the many things I love about Zurich is that it's a very clean city. The city is so clean that there is no dust on the streets.  You can eat off the streets, not that you would though and I don't recommended.  The air smells extremely fresh, if that's possible. The Zurich people really go to great length to keep the city clean. Also, I didn't see people littering and I didn't see trash on the streets at all.  Again, I can stress enough how impress I was with Zurich  and its cleanliness. I can't wait to visit Zurich again ✈

For more on Zurich, visit my video of Zurich Switzerland: 5 Favorite Things --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ledoSmQuoi8


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gerold Chuchi Unbrellas in Zurich, Switzerland

Cruise to Grand Cayman

The Hangover Cruise