Flashback Friday way back to when I went to NYC




Today is Flashback Friday and I would like to share a time when I went to NYC to help my friend celebrate her birthday a long time ago. We celebrated her birthday at Copacabana. and danced the night away. We had an awesome time! Totally unforgettable trip with my friends.  

Every time I go to NYC, I try to see something I hadn't see before.  That time around I got to see the Brooklyn Bridge, 10 Below, World Trade Center, and The High Line.  The Brooklyn Bridge is so beautiful.  It's a great place to take beautiful photography. 

I had rolled up ice cream at 10 Below. 10 Below is the best ice cream in NYC. I had the Cookie Monster which is vanilla ice cream with Oreo cookies (I love Oreos).  You have to check this place out. They build the ice cream up by the liquid vanilla cream on super cold plates. Then they add the oreo cookies and chop it up. They work the liquid and the chopped oreo cookies until it in a solid form. Once in solid form, they spread it out and then rolled them up in rolls.

I saw the new World Trade Center. I am amazed how much they have rebuild. Even though there is new building and structure standing at the Twin Tower area, I will never forget the victims and heroes of 9/11. 

Lastly, I finally got to see the High Line. This place is beautiful and creative place. I love that they have incorporated flowers, plants, and lounge chairs for people relax. I also got to see some interesting art work on the High Line. I saw a naked statue and I thought it was a real person. It looked so life like. It was incredible to see such artwork.

I hope I get to travel with my friends again. I had a fantastic time with them.

****************************************­********************

CHECK OUT MY LAST VIDEO: https://youtu.be/zYk0ZLFZAhw

****************************************­********************

Music: 
Song: Thru the night

****************************************­********************

Filmed & Edited by: Dalia Madrid

****************************************­********************

COME SAY HI TO ME:
T W I T T E R: https://twitter.com/elitegirl8
I N S T A G R A M: http://instagram.com/daliamadrid
T U M B L R: http://elitegirl8.tumblr.com

****************************************­­­********************

Some green screen transitions are by Gabrielle Marie.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GlamSolu...

****************************************­­­********************

Means a lot to me if you click that "like" button ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gerold Chuchi Unbrellas in Zurich, Switzerland

Cruise to Grand Cayman

The Hangover Cruise