FINALLY! Labor Day Weekend Cruise video finish!



This video took me about a year to complete!!!!!! The reason it took me soooooo long is because I put huge amounts of pressure on myself to meet my extremely high expectations. As I worked on the video, I kept on questioning myself on my creation and would it be good enough to make public?  The questioning continued EVERY time I would work on the video.  After numerous edits, I realize that the reason I do these videos is for me and my enjoyment. So that one day I can look back and enjoy them, laugh and re-visit those moments that may or may not have faded away.  And if people like my video then it's icing on the cake.  As of right now, I am happy with the end result and look forward on working on other videos and projects.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gerold Chuchi Unbrellas in Zurich, Switzerland

Cruise to Grand Cayman

The Hangover Cruise